You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Currently translated at 92.5% (87 of 94 strings) Translation: reporting-engine-12.0/reporting-engine-12.0-bi_view_editor Translate-URL: https://translation.odoo-community.org/projects/reporting-engine-12-0/reporting-engine-12-0-bi_view_editor/it/
|2 years ago|
|data||4 years ago|
|demo||4 years ago|
|i18n||3 years ago|
|models||3 years ago|
|readme||4 years ago|
|security||4 years ago|
|static||4 years ago|
|tests||4 years ago|
|views||4 years ago|
|README.rst||4 years ago|
|__init__.py||4 years ago|
|__manifest__.py||2 years ago|
Qweb PDF reports signer
!! This file is generated by oca-gen-addon-readme !!
!! changes will be overwritten. !!
.. |badge1| image:: https://img.shields.io/badge/maturity-Beta-yellow.png
.. |badge2| image:: https://img.shields.io/badge/licence-AGPL--3-blue.png
:alt: License: AGPL-3
.. |badge3| image:: https://img.shields.io/badge/github-OCA%2Freporting--engine-lightgray.png?logo=github
.. |badge4| image:: https://img.shields.io/badge/weblate-Translate%20me-F47D42.png
:alt: Translate me on Weblate
.. |badge5| image:: https://img.shields.io/badge/runbot-Try%20me-875A7B.png
:alt: Try me on Runbot
|badge1| |badge2| |badge3| |badge4| |badge5|
This module extends the functionality of report module to sign
PDFs using a PKCS#12 certificate.
**Table of contents**
To install this module, you need to install Java JDK Headlees, e.g.:
apt-get install openjdk-8-jre-headless
In order to start signing PDF documents you need to configure certificate(s)
to use in your company.
* Go to ``Settings > Companies > Companies > Your company``
* Go to ``Report configuration`` tab
* Click ``Edit``
* Add a new item in ``PDF report certificates`` list
* Click ``Create``
* Set name, certificate file, password file and model
* Optionally you can set a domain and filename pattern for saving as attachment
For example, if you want to sign only customer invoices in open or paid state:
* Model: ``account.invoice``
* Domain: ``[('type','=','out_invoice'), ('state', 'in', ('open', 'paid'))]``
* Save as attachment: ``(object.number or '').replace('/','_') + '.signed.pdf'``
**Note**: Linux user that executes Odoo server process must have
read access to certificate file and password file
Java Memory Settings
If you are signing large amounts of reports at the same time, or if you have a
lower worker memory size than the JVM defaults, you may need to tune the JVM
heap memory limits. Do so by adding a ``$JVM_ARGS`` environment variable that
contains the required flags. Check out these links too:
- `StackOverflow answer <https://stackoverflow.com/a/14763095/1468388>`_.
- `Java docs <https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E15523_01/web.1111/e13814/jvm_tuning.htm#PERFM161>`_.
User just prints PDF documents (only Qweb PDF reports supported) as usual,
but signed PDF is automatically downloaded if this document model is configured
as indicated above.
If 'Save as attachment' is configured, signed PDF is saved as attachment and
next time saved one is downloaded without signing again. This is appropiate
when signing date is important, for example, when signing customer invoices.
You can try the signing with the demo report that is included for customers
called "Test PDF certificate".
Known issues / Roadmap
* When signing multiple documents (if 'Allow only one document' is disable)
then 'Save as attachment' is not applied and signed result is not
saved as attachment.
* To have a visible signature through an image embedded in the resulting PDF.
* Add tests.
Bugs are tracked on `GitHub Issues <https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine/issues>`_.
In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported.
If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
* `Tecnativa <https://www.tecnativa.com>`_:
* Rafael Blasco
* Antonio Espinosa
* Pedro M. Baeza
* Jairo Llopis
* David Vidal
* iText v1.4.8: © 2000-2006, Paulo Soares, Bruno Lowagie and others - License `MPL <http://www.mozilla.org/MPL>`__ or `LGPL2 <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.0.html>`__ - http://sourceforge.net/projects/itext
* jPdfSign: © 2006 Jan Peter Stotz - License `MPL <http://www.mozilla.org/MPL>`__ or `LGPL2 <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.0.html>`__ (inherited from iText) - http://private.sit.fraunhofer.de/~stotz/software/jpdfsign
* Modified jPdfSign: © 2015 Antonio Espinosa - License `MPL <http://www.mozilla.org/MPL>`__ or `LGPL2 <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.0.html>`__ (inherited from iText) - static/src/java/JPdfSign.java
`Created by Anton Noskov from the Noun Project <https://thenounproject.com/search/?q=signed+contract&i=65694>`__
This module is maintained by the OCA.
.. image:: https://odoo-community.org/logo.png
:alt: Odoo Community Association
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose
mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and
promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the `OCA/reporting-engine <https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine/tree/12.0/report_qweb_signer>`_ project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.